Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Green Breakfast Smoothie



Breakfast is quite possibly my favorite meal of the day and it is not only because it's the most important! I enjoy all things breakfast and will eat it any time of the day. But enough about my strange breakfast obsession. (I can't be the only one!) It is already mid-February and summer is right around the corner, and so is wedding season! I have quite a few weddings this summer, one being a destination in which I will be a bridesmaid. And who doesn't want to look and feel amazing for that?


This smoothie not only tastes AMAZING but it is super simple to make!
Here is what you need:


1/2 Banana
1 C Frozen Mango
1-2 Handfuls of spinach (I used 2)
1 TBS Almond Butter
1/2 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
1 1/4 C Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk


Blend the ingredients together using a blender and enjoy!

xox
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment